COMPATIBLE WITH ACR AND SCR SYSTEMSNew update: Now compatible with FSA Aerodynamic integrated Cable Routing (ACR) and Semi-integrated Cable Routing systems.
REINFORCED CLAMPINGReinforced and textured clamping areas.
DI2 COMPATIBLE.New internal cable routing options for Di2 improves stiffness and fatigue-life while allowing for cleaner cable routing.
PROUDLY CHOSEN BY:
The K-Force Compact handlebar features our newest compact design, with a shallow drop, short reach and slight outward flare on the drops. Constructed from Kevlar-reinforced unidirectional carbon fiber, the Compact bar expertly balances weight, stiffness, and vibration dampening for great overall performance. The top section features an extra-wide clamping area that extends out on either side of the stem, ideal for mounting clip-on aero bars or other accessories. The areas where the stem and levers clamp have additional reinforcement and a textured finish to avoid slipping during use. Gear and brake cables can be easily routed through the large double-width cable groove making installation a breeze.
- Aerodynamic Integrated Cable Routing (ACR) compatible
- Semi-integrated Cable Routing (SCR) compatible
- Continuous UD carbon composite construction
- Wide 110mm center section for clip-ons and accessories
- New internal cable routing options for Di2 improves stiffness and fatigue life while allowing for cleaner cable routing
- Reinforced and textured clamping areas
- UD carbon finish
- Bar width: center/center from the handlebar tails
- Weight reduction
- 180g (400mm); 185g (420mm); 190g (440mm)
|185-0055BKG||HB ROAD K-FORCE Compact ACR carbon 400mm A9|
|185-0056BKG||HB ROAD K-FORCE Compact ACR carbon 420mm A9|
|185-0057BKG||HB ROAD K-FORCE Compact ACR carbon 440mm A9|
|Technology||ACR, SCR, No|
|Weight (gr)||180g, 185g, 190g|