150KG TOTAL SYSTEM WEIGHT SUPPORTThey are able to support up to a total of 150kg in weight, including bike and rider.
WIDE CARBON RIMThe carbon rim minimises weight, while the hubs featuring direct-pull spokes strengthens the construction for added reliability and performance in testing conditions.
TUBELESS-COMPATIBLEThe E-MTB Carbon i29 wheels are tubeless-ready, providing advantages in several key areas important to riders: speed, comfort, grip and puncture protection.
The brand new E-MTB Carbon i29 wheels are designed specifically for e-MTBs, and represent one of the major innovations of the FSA product line up. One of the standout features is the asymmetrical rim, which guarantees an optimised balance of spoke tension and consequently better rigidity and reactivity. This results in easier handling under electronic assistance, one of the most important characteristics that an e-bike user looks for.
- Claim a 150kg system weight
- Asymmetric carbon rim
- 30mm depth rim
- 29mm wide rim (inner)
- 35mm wide rim (outer)
- Tubeless compatible
- Available in 650B (27.5”) and 700C (29”)
- Alloy P. R. A. hubs for direct pull spokes
- ISO 6-Bolts rotor mount
- Front hub with TA-15 x 110mm axle compatibility
- Rear hub with TA-12 X 148mm axle compatibility
- Cartridge bearings
- 2-cross straight gauge spokes
- Artisan built, entirely by hand
- Includes tubeless valves (1 pair) and spoke protector FREEHUB
- 6-pawl steel
- SMN 9-11speed and SRAM 9-10speed
- SMN MicroSpline 12speed
- SRAM XD 11-12 speed WEIGHT
- 1, 837 grams / pair - 29”
- 1, 897 grams / pair - 27.5”
|720-0053211030||WH Set E-MTB Carbon 27.5" SH A0|
|720-0053216030||WH Set E-MTB Carbon 27.5" XD A0|
|720-0050221030||WH Set E-MTB Carbon 29" SH A0|
|720-0050226030||WH Set E-MTB Carbon 29" XD A0|