LIGHTWEIGHTFlattened bends using butting and stamping, improve vertical compliance.
ALUMINUMUnique and bold design not seen in aluminum handlebars.
35MM DIAMETER35mm diameter handlebar to increase the stiffness and improve the durability.
The new Gradient handlebar is formed from 7000 series aluminum and uses a 35mm clamp in order offer the highest level of strength and stiffness. The flattened transition through the bends are tuned to improve compliance and reduce fatigue while the 8° back sweep and 5° up sweep put the controls right where you want them. Two tone finish and laser etch markings for easy brake lever and shifter/remote setup.
- Flattened bends using butting and stamping, improve vertical compliace
- Unique and bold design not seen in aluminium handlebars
- Enduro and DH use high-end handlebar
- New look and compliance of carbon
- Ø35 x 25mm rise x 800mm width
- 8° back sweep x 5° up sweep x 10mm setback
- Bead blasted anodized black with polished center
|180-0052098050||HB MTB GRADIENT riser alloy 25x800 Ø35mm B2|