ASYMMETRIC RIMThis wheel sports asymmetric carbon rims with 24 spokes per wheel to keep rotational weight low and offer a more balanced camber and greater rigidity to the wheel.
IMPROVED DURABILITYThe KFX i25 wheelset uses a robust carbon rim for improved durability.
TUBELESS READYKFX wheels are tubeless-ready, providing advantages in several key areas important to riders: speed, comfort, grip and puncture protection.
When only the best will do, FSA created KFX. Hand-built and highly versatile, the tubeless-compatible KFX Off-Road WideR25 wheels spin on advanced carbon fiber rims. They’re just 1,566g a pair and at 25mm inner width (30mm outer width) and 30mm deep, the rim strength is superb. The asymmetric design creates a perfectly balanced and stiff wheel system.
- Asymmetric carbon rim
- 30mm depth rim
- 25mm wide rim (inner)
- 30mm wide rim (outer)
- Tubeless compatible
- Available in 700C (29”)
- Alloy P. R. A. hubs for direct pull spokes
- Centerlock rotor mount
- Front hub with TA-15 x 110mm axle compatibility
- Rear hub with TA-12 x 148mm axle compatibility
- 7 sealed cartridge bearings
- 2-cross double butted aero spokes with brass nipples
- Artisan built, entirely by hand
- Includes tubeless valves (1 pair), FSA tubeless tape and spoke protector FREEHUB
- 6-pawl aluminum
- SMN 9-11speed and SRAM 9-10speed
- SMN MicroSpline 12speed
- SRAM XD 11-12speed WEIGHT
- 1, 566 grams / pair (29”)
|720-0057171031||WH Set KFX i25 148 27.5" SH12|
|720-0056181030||WH Set KFX i25 148 29" SH11|
|720-0056181031||WH Set KFX i25 148 29" SH12|
|720-0056186030||WH Set KFX i25 148 29" XD|
|Technology||Tubeless Ready, WideR|
|Drivetrain Compatibility||Shimano 9-11S, Shimano 12S, Sram 10S, Sram XD 11/12S|