EASY TO ADJUSTThe FSA Flowtron seatpost is compact and light and has a nice high mechanical advantage so it’s easy to actuate. FSA has also developed an adjustable actuator spring, which enables the rider to adjust how firm or light they want the lever actuation to feel.
INTEGRATIONThe head is integrated into the stanchion which not only looks better, but also enables us to reduce insertion depth.
NEW DIAMETERFSA presents a new diameter option in Ø27.2, mainly designed for Gravel usage.
For riders seeking the roads and trails less travelled, FSA’s AGX components offer the best performance for Adventure, Gravel and Cyclocross. Featuring products solidly built using advanced carbon composite and metal alloy technology, coupled with the state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, the AGX group of components and wheels showcases the range of FSA’s advancements in product development.
- Lightweight alloy sealed cartridge
- Unique dropbar remote lever with cable clamp
- Dropbar remote lever - 80gr
- 3-pin brass keyway system
- One piece stanchion and Seatpost head
- Internal cable routing
- Cam actuator with 3 position adjustable remote lever
- Clamp - 2 bolts
- Fit Ø7mm standard rails and 7X9mm oval rails
- Lenght - 363mm
- Travel - 100mm
- Insertion depth (min) - 100mm + 35mm
- Insertion depth (max) - 250mm + 35mm
- Setback - 0/15mm
|192-0100049050||SP AGX FLOWTRON SB0 27.2 trav.100mm drop bar B2|
|Weight (gr)||510 (w/o remote)|
|Seatback Interval||0/15 mm|