COMPATIBLE WITH ACR AND SCR SYSTEMSNew update: Now compatible with FSA Aerodynamic integrated Cable Routing (ACR) and Semi-integrated Cable Routing systems.
REINFORCED CLAMPINGReinforced and textured clamping areas to mount stem and brake levers (2NM max torque is for computer mount)
DI2 COMPATIBLE.New internal cable routing options for Di2 improves stiffness and fatigue-life while allowing for cleaner cable routing.
PROUDLY CHOSEN BY:
The K-Force Compact handlebar features our newest compact design, with a shallow drop, short reach and slight outward flare on the drops. Constructed from Kevlar-reinforced unidirectional carbon fiber, the Compact bar expertly balances weight, stiffness, and vibration dampening for great overall performance. The top section features an extra-wide clamping area that extends out on either side of the stem, ideal for mounting clip-on aero bars or other accessories. The areas where the stem and levers clamp have additional reinforcement and a textured finish to avoid slipping during use. Gear and brake cables can be easily routed through the large double-width cable groove making installation a breeze.
- Aerodynamic Integrated Cable Routing (ACR) compatible
- Semi-integrated Cable Routing (SCR) compatible
- Continuous UD carbon composite construction
- Reinforced and textured clamping areas to mount stem and brake levers (2NM max torque is for computer mount)
- New internal cable routing options for Di2 improves stiffness and fatigue life while allowing for cleaner cable routing
- Reinforced and textured clamping areas
- UD carbon finish
- Bar width: center/center from the handlebar tails
- Weight reduction
- 205g (380mm); 210g (400mm); 215g (420mm); 220g (440mm)
|185-0055BKG||HB ROAD K-FORCE Compact ACR carbon 400mm A9|
|185-0056BKG||HB ROAD K-FORCE Compact ACR carbon 420mm A9|
|185-0057BKG||HB ROAD K-FORCE Compact ACR carbon 440mm A9|
|Technology||ACR, SCR, No|