ASYMMETRIC RIMThis wheel sports an asymmetric carbon rims with 24 spokes per wheel to keep rotational weight low and offer a more balanced camber and greater rigidity to the wheel.
IMPROVED DURABILITYThe Gradient WideR29 wheelset uses a robust carbon rim for improved durability.
TUBELESS READYLike all FSA wheels, the K-Force wheels are tubeless-ready, providing advantages in several key areas important to riders: speed, comfort, grip and puncture protection.
PROUDLY CHOSEN BY:
The new GRADIENT Off-Road WideR wheelsets use robust carbon rim for improved durability.
- Hookless bead Tubeless compatible rims
- Asymmetric, 30mm depth x 35mm wide carbon rim with 29mm ID
- Available in 650B (27.5”) and 700C (29”)
- Alloy P. R. A. hubs with DP spokes
- ISO 6-Bolts rotor mount
- Front hub with TA-15 x 110mm axle compatibility
- Rear hub with TA-12 x 148mm axle compatibility
- 6 Cartridge bearings
- 2-cross double butted spokes with brass nipples
- 6-pawl aluminum for SMN 9-11 sp or SRAM XD 10-12 speed freehub
- Includes tubeless valves (1 pair), FSA tubeless tape and spoke protector WEIGHT
- 1.736 grams / pair (29")
- 1.676 grams / pair (27.5")
|720-0044171030||GRADIENT Off-Road WideR29 148 wheelset 27.5" - SH|
|720-0042181030||GRADIENT Off-Road WideR29 148 wheelset 29" - SH|
|720-0042188030||GRADIENT Off-Road WideR29 148 wheelset 29" - SR XD|
|Drivetrain Compatibility||Shimano 9-11S, Sram 10S, Sram XD 11/12S|