COMPATIBLE WITH ACR AND SCR SYSTEMSNew update: Now compatible with FSA Aerodynamic integrated Cable Routing (ACR) and Semi-integrated Cable Routing systems.
IDEAL ERGONOMICSSculpted contact points for the "hoods" and "drops" riding positions for better ergonomics.
FLARED DROP FOR BETTER CONTROLThe flared drops allow for better control and clearance when descending and the extra wide internal cable grooves are compatible with Shimano Di2 shifting groups. The bar has reinforced textured clamping areas and a 115 mm drop with 76 mm reach.
For riders seeking the roads and trails less travelled, FSA’s AGX components offer the best performance for Adventure, Gravel and Cyclocross. Featuring products solidly built using advanced carbon composite and metal alloy technology, coupled with the state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, the AGX group of components and wheels showcases the range of FSA’s advancements in product development.
- Aerodynamic integrated Cable Routing (ACR)
- Full carbon handlebar is designed for Adventure, Gravel and Cyclocross
- Sculpted contact points for the “hoods” and “drops” riding positions for better ergonomics
- Flared drops for better control and clearance when descending
- Ø31.8mm x W400, 420, 440, 460, 480mm
- 115mm drop, 76mm reach
- 12° outward bend
- 10° forward angle
- 25mm offset drops
- 5mm rise
- 205 grams (420mm)
|HB K-WING AGX carbon 460mm A9
|HB K-WING AGX carbon 480mm A9
|HB K-WING AGX carbon 400mm A9
|HB K-WING AGX carbon 420mm A9
|HB K-WING AGX carbon 440mm A9
|ACR, AGX, No