EASY TO ADJUSTThe FSA Flowtron seatpost is compact and light and has a nice high mechanical advantage so it’s easy to actuate. FSA has also developed an adjustable actuator spring, which enables the rider to adjust how firm or light they want the lever actuation to feel.
INTEGRATIONThe head is integrated into the stanchion which not only looks better, but also enables us to reduce insertion depth.
NEW DIAMETERFSA presents a new diameter option in Ø27.2, mainly designed for Gravel usage.
The FSA Flowtron AGX dropper seatpost takes its name from a fast, rolling flow trail in the Pacific North West. A forged shifter style remote and industry first adjustable spring tension enables the rider to customize the level feel and force. The FSA Flowtron AGX dropper seatpost is a "go anywhere, do anything" dropper post. Fully featured options and affordable price makes it the perfect fit for any rider’s needs.
- Lightweight alloy sealed cartridge
- Unique dropbar remote lever with cable clamp
- Dropbar remote lever - 80gr
- 3-pin brass keyway system
- One piece stanchion and Seatpost head
- Internal cable routing
- Cam actuator with 3 position adjustable remote lever
- Forged alloy ITC (Indipendent Top Clamp)>/li>
- Fit Ø7mm standard rails and 7X9mm oval rails
- Lenght - 363mm
- Travel - 100mm
- Insertion depth (min) - 100mm + 35mm
- Insertion depth (max) - 250mm + 35mm
- Setback - 0/15mm
|192-0074049010||FSA FLOWTRON AGX 27.2x363mm travel 100mm|
|Weight (gr)||500 (w/o remote)|
|Seatback Interval||0/15 mm|